How to get here
From Barcelona airport
- By train: Sitges is communicated by Train and Bus from Barcelona Airport and Barcelona city center. The visitors from the Airport should get the train on El Prat Station and then take the train direction Vilanova G.
- By taxi: The taxi from the airport to Sitges, costs approximately EUR 60. Taxis are available directly from the Airport terminal.
- By car: Take Highway C-32 and exit at No 20: Sitges Nord, Aiguadolç.
- By Bus: A Bus shuttle service is also available.The MonBus service – Leaving from outside T2B Barcelona airport.
From Girona and Reus airport
- Many of the low-cost airlines such as Ryanair fly from Girona and Reus. It should be noted that these airports are quite far from Sitges, but easily accessible. You should expect a travelling time of between 1 and 2 hours to get from these airports to Sitges. For further information visit the Official Airport Site.